Support the Villa
La Villa du Parc is an association under Law 1901. It is made up of a Board of Directors and associate members who meet regularly to oversee the art center’s activities.
Become a member
To support our art center’s different projects – shows, outreach activities, events outside the museum, workshops in primary, middle and high schools, etc. – and in so doing help develop local creativity and increase awareness and appreciation of contemporary art, you can become a member of La Villa du Parc – we would be happy to include you in all our programs!
All you need to do is download, fill out and return to us the membership form.
It’s your move!
As a member of the Association La Villa du Parc, you enjoy the following benefits:
– regular updates on what’s going on at the art center
– invitation to all our show openings
– invitation to our guided tours
– special reduced admission for our events, including lectures and screenings
– 50 % off the art center’s publications
– free admission to MAMCO, CAC Genève, and Le Magasin CNAC in Grenoble
– reduced admission to Château Rouge / the Theater of Annemasse
– participation in the outings and trips mounted by the friends of the art center association
Student membership* 5€
Reduced membership fee* 15€ (caregivers, art critics, unemployed)
Single membership 25€
Couple membership 30€
Supporting member 100€
Honorary member 250€
Facilities membership 40€ (Annemasse) and 60€ (Outside Annemasse)
*you must show valid proof of your status
The Association La Villa du Parc offers its members throughout the year a program of special tours and live events in art centers, galleries, and artists’ studios. The tours are designed as unique opportunities to discover the exhibition venues in the company of the institutions’ staff and/or the artists.
These special events are a chance to learn about a show, to share your thoughts with others and for the artists to share their thinking with you. They represent a casual moment, too, and usually involve one of a range of cocktail or dining options organized by the art center on site. Transportation for the events is organized around ride-sharing.